Should Removal Companies Have Insurance

All Reputable Removal Companies should all have insurances. All Removal drivers should have a Full Driving licenses preferably clean, but a couple of points wont hurt.

All Vans should have Goods In Transit Insurance which means it will cover goods against loss or damages while in your vehicle or when sent by a third party carrier. If needed you can also take out your own cover of Goods In Transit Insurance even if its only for one item.

Removal Companies should all have Public Liability this covers damage to a person or any property damaged by negligence via the company in question. Most insurances cover a minimum of £100,000,00.

Make sure you ask the Removal Company you chose to provide these insurances  before you make any payment or arrangements with them.